CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Your Turn To Share



This morning I have been overwhelmed with joy. My life is such a precious gift from God and I want to take full advantage of every moment to glorify Him and give thanks. Today I am most thankful for my Husband. He is an awesome provider, friend and encouragement. I am also thankful for my children, each of them for a different reason, but mostly for the laughter that fills our home everyday! What are you thankful for today? I really do want to know! Share with me! I know that some of my friends are going through very difficult circumstances, but there has to be some source of light in your lives and I just want to take time to meditate on that for the morning. I am praying for each of you. Now let me know what you are enjoying today!

"The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song." Psalm 28:7

0 comments:

Post a Comment