CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 18, 2009

My Favorite

This is my first time participating in an contest, but it seems like fun. The picture submission should be my favorite picture I've EVER taken. So here it is. Little M, playing in the sun! He's so much bigger now, but still oh-so-precious!


I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb book photo contest. If chosen, I grant I ♥ Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I ♥ Faces web sites.

14 comments:

Julie Rivera Photography

What great overexposure. There are times when it works and this would be one such time. The conversion to B&W really plays up on the light and draws attention to his cute expression.

Michelle

What a beautiful, interesting photo.

Josh, Steph, The Boys and Maddie

Oh my gosh! He has the cutest lips and big beautiful eyes! Great shot!

Life with Kaishon

What a sweet, sweet little baby boy : ). I love your picture!

Tonkamom

Love it!!

Crystal

This is beautiful.

Erica

i love this! what a beautiful shot!

American in Norway

Beautiful shot! Love his little expression.

Carebear

He is adorable! Lovely shot!

Foursons

Welcome! This is a beautiful entry and yes he is precious!

Jo

Beautiful! I love it! These are the kinds of photos that I treasure because they grow so fast!

tiff(threeringcircus)

I love this. So sweet and clear and gorgeous.

jennifer

have mercy. this is good. what a treat that you entered it!

Brooke

hey friend! I really do love this one :)

Post a Comment