CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 15, 2009

Let it Remind You Too


I have to admit that at times I take the symbol of the cross for granted. I can pass one on the road, see one on a chain and not even take note of it. How refreshing it is that my son recognizes the cross and it's significance. Driving in the car tonight on the way to visit friends we passed a large church. L said,


"There is a cross just like Jesus died on,

He hung on there with a crown of thorns,

and had nails in his hands and his feet."


I am so thankful that my son has accepted Christ, knows He died for him, took his punishment, and knows it is our mission as Christians to share that love with friends and family. I love that boy!
"Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. He who has believed and has been baptized shall be saved; but he who has disbelieved shall be condemned." Mark 16:16

0 comments:

Post a Comment