CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Week One : On the Record

Are you ready to make some changes to improve your health? This is what I am doing:


1. Following the Atkins Nutritional Approach

2. Doing 20-45 minutes of cardio 5 days a week

3. (This week I am adding) Weight lifting 2 days a week

4. Drinking a minimum of 64oz of water

5. Taking vitamins and fish oil


Over this past week I did really well. I did not put one bad thing in my mouth, I exercised everyday and met all of the rest of my goals. I'll admit that I am slightly disappointed as I got on the scale this morning and it only went down 1lb from last week, but I'm still excited that it went down. Over the last two weeks I have lost 9lbs. Not too shabby.


So my starting goal for this challenge is to lose 18 lbs.


ARE YOU IN?

WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS?

WHAT IS YOUR MOTIVATION?

1 comments:

shalana

Good point about the vitamins. I have them but rarely take them. Here's what I have (multi, fish oil, & vitamin D.) I need to drink more water as well. I doubt it is 64 oz. That is awesome that you can say you only ate one bad thing all week...I need to work on that for sure. I lost 1 pound this week. I haven't really decided what my long-term goal is...I think it is less about a number on the scale and more about how I feel. I bought my first size 6 jeans! (I am probably more like an 8 right now but I got the suckers on so I bought 'em!)

Post a Comment