CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Week Two : On the Record

How did you do this week? I did pretty well. I ate properly with no cheating - well until last night when I went to a progressive dinner with some ladies from church. I didn't oink out but I didn't eat along Atkin's guidelines (and I had some tiramisu).

I struggled a little more with water intake, and think I forgot a couple vitamins.
I did cardio 5 days this week and lifted weights.

I am really happy with the way I took care of my body this week even if the scale says I am UP 2 LBS!

I know why the scale went up this week though - and not just because of my indiscretion last night - 1.) It is that time of the month (sorry if that is tmi but I know that is going to affect the scale). And 2.) I started lifting weights and my muscles are really sore - so I am assuming that causes even more fluid retention.

So total I am down 7lbs,
but since the start of our accountability I'm up 2.
I have confidence that this number WILL correct itself next at week's weigh in.
Weight left to lose : 20lbs - nuts

HOW DID YOU DO?
Are you happy with the choices you made for yourself this week? - regardless of what the scale says?

Good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment