CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Boring Me

Well I'm sure that's what it seems like since for the last few weeks all I have posted about has been my weight woes. I am really alive and doing well. The kids and my hubby had been sick for almost a full month. Finally last week all were feeling well again.

Updates:

Hubby is still waiting to pop his ears. For his physical he has to be able to pop his ears or it is an automatic fail, but he has been sick forever and so his tubes are plugged and won't pop. I know you are thinking - just say they did! Well he can't, the doctor looks in them while he holds his nose and blows. If she doesn't see what she needs to then he has to wait. We are trying everything, Flonase, Netti pots and today we are going to buy some heavy duty Sutafed (spelled right?).

L's basketball season just ended. His last game was last night with a parent vs. kids game and then a pizza banquet after. He had a blast and improved so much! He is also learning to read, small words, and write. He is so smart and loves to learn. I love that about him.

J's a drama mama. Thank heavens I only have one girl, I think it was all I was meant for. She is beautiful, silly, funny and independent. She is also a cuddle bug.

M's teething (AGAIN!) - I don't know if it ever ends. He is talking up a storm and actually called me by my first name the other day. That totally freaked me out. He is a mimic and a goofball. He loves to play duck duck goose and copy his brother and sister.

My brother and his wife had been staying with us for the last couple of weeks. He was just stationed near us and the movers hadn't brought their stuff up yet. They were nice house guests, but as always it is nice to get back to our normal routine.. although Auntie did play with the kids A LOT and let me take naps.. I'm sure going to miss that.

As for me, I'm trying to balance life. Spending time in the word, at the gym, with the hubby and kiddos. It has been a rough month with illnesses and visitors, but I'm happy to say that I am resting in the Lord. My postpartum depression subsided in the beginning of December and I went off of my medications. I must say that exercise has been a great emotional booster for me. I think by eating right and exercising I have been in such a good mood. Now I crave a workout instead of dreading it. It's a weird feeling for a girl who was morbidly obese 4 1/2 years ago and never liked to exercise. :) Also, I decided not to return to school this semester, I'm taking a break for at least one year. Life got to hectic following M's arrival and it has really been stressing me out. Now with two moves in the next year and being on my own with the kids for a minimum of 3 months I don't see me being able to handle it with everything else.

There is our family update if anyone was wondering what has been going on for the last few weeks besides my diet

0 comments:

Post a Comment