CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Look What I Have to Work With!

Yes this is typical attire most days. No the helmet is not required!


This is better than his fake smile that he flashes everytime I take out the camera.

This is my booger face baby expressing his contempt for having his picture taken.


Oh how am I ever going to learn new things with these monkeys?
Good thing I love them and will cherish their photos for ever even if they are being dorky turds!

1 comments:

Nicole

hahahahahahahaha sorry to laugh at your misfortune but that is too funny! if it makes you feel better andy wont ever look at the camera anymore and moose stairs at me outa the corner of his eye like "get that thing outa my face mom" and dixie well she won't hold still or stop biting moose long enough to even look at me! oh well that's life! :)

Post a Comment