CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm Around

Ever feel like life is a whirlwind? I'm there right now. We have a million things going on at once. One being that I am finishing up a class that I am taking for the 4th time (Apparently World History is not my strongest subject). Anyway, for those of you who are part of the book club I won't be posting until Sunday. My apologies. I also have a fun blog about our Valentine's day in the works and a delicious recipe for homemade Pizza!

This is super old pic.. but I love him and wanted to put a picture on here! :)



I'm alive.. I promise.

2 comments:

shalana

We miss you guys! Call me when things slow down for you. We find out next week...

Anonymous

I love you my sweet friend

Post a Comment