CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 7, 2011

Chapters


(This is all of us: Jeff and my family, my little brother's family, my parents, my older sister and her son, and my younger sister and her family)
Tomorrow my brother and his family move to Japan. Once again a page turns. One chapter closes and a new one begins. It feels like the chapters are getting shorter. Like life is in a constant state of change lately. Maybe it feels this way because I am getting older and trying to hold onto every moment and live it with purpose. Maybe it is because it has been a rough year. Maybe both. I don't know.
My heart is glad. My family is not all together very often. It was a short visit, but much appreciated!
My prayer for my family
"May mercy and peace and love be multiplied to you." Jude 1:2

0 comments:

Post a Comment