CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Project 365: Day 1

My girlfriend Brooke has decided to pick up her PROJECT 365 blog entries and I have decided to join her. Basically it is just a photo from my everyday life, everyday. Sounds simple (I don't know that I will be able to keep up, but I hope so!) and fun. Besides I miss playing with my camera and this gives me an excuse to pick it up EVERYDAY!

{Reading time. L reads to J for a 1/2 an hr a day for part of their schooling. It is one of my favorite times of the day. They do it nicely and it makes my heart happy}

3 comments:

Unknown

Precious! Can't wait to see the next 364...

Brooke

a) YAY!
b) How did they get so big?!
c) Love the Christmas-y theme you've got going on :)

challmeyeralways

I LOVE it when the kids read together!!! I have never thought to require it, but you may have something there :-)

Post a Comment