CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 29, 2011

J's nightgown

As I mentioned in the previous post - I REALLY!! want to learn how to sew better. I am so eager to make things! With some extra fabric I had from pajama pants I made last year, I decided to make J a nightgown. (I just got the materials for making her an Easter dress and NEED to practice my skills before attempting her dress). It is not the cutest material (I LOATHE character stuff), but she thinks it is wonderful and I am pleased with progress.

This was taken from a pattern that was supposed to be used for a pillow case night gown. I got it here. I don't have any cute pillow cases so I made do with the Princess fabric.

1 comments:

HEATHER & DEAN JENSEN

that really is good! it is soo cuute

Post a Comment