CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 4, 2011

A Quiet Afternoon

On Thursdays the mobile library comes to base. It is an excellent resource that I am trying to make the best use of. Of course the kids may choose books and I have items I have put on hold delivered. This one... this one was the mother of excitement for me. :)


Ok.. so it might seem as though my life revolves around sewing right now.. but it doesn't. I have a passion to learn it, but I spend very little time doing anything pertaining to it.

Instead we have been focusing on family time, schooling, reestablishing good routines and praising the Lord in ALL CIRCUMSTANCES!

Now, for how I came upon a quiet afternoon. A friend of mine with a large family keeps a gorgeous and tidy home. She has 5 children, 3 of which are 1 year old triplets! - but you can be welcomed into her home at anytime and her home is just beautiful and welcoming. So I asked her share her secrets with me and she did! To which I am very grateful. Her cleaning routine suits our family very well. And because of this, I found myself yesterday afternoon with all of my chores done, children schooled, house tidy, and a new library book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment