CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Memorial Day



I'm an Air Force wife and have been for nearly 8 years. This past year was the first that I truly felt like a military wife. Jeff has been away at different trainings since last September. We saw him for the month of January and a few times here and there, but we have been separated for the better part of a year.


Thankfully Jeff is stateside and I know he is safe. My brother, Dean, on the other hand has been in Iraq since December. He missed his 1st anniversary with his wife, his 21st birthday, and the birth of his son just to name of few things, as he serves our country in the Army. I am so proud of the military men in my life.

Regardless of where troops are serving, stateside or in a war zone, they are ALL HEROES to me.
Please spend this Memorial Day thanking God for those who have made the ultimate sacrifice with their lives and their families. Pray for protection over troops and families across the world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment