CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Kindergarten Graduation

Our little man is a little bigger today! That's right he is a graduate! Goodbye Kinder and here we come First Grade :)

Does he look excited to you? I love how he wears his emotions so openly. He couldn't hide that if he tried.
"Hello my name is L (no he really has a first and last name, but to the www it is L) and when I grow up I want to be an Astronaut."

L getting his diploma. His teacher is an amazing teacher and really blessed L this year. She was a homeschooling mama of 5 until her family needed a second income. So she could relate to all of my fears and anxieties about putting my child in public school when I had so desperately wanted to homeschool him.

L and R! The handsome graduates! R lives a few houses down and is such a sweet boy :)
As this chapter closes we are in prayer about what next year holds for our children.
We know for certain M and J will be home for school.
I am so excited for summer vacation regardless !

1 comments:

myreal.everyday.life

What a handsome little man :)Yay for him!! (Our schools don't do K grads :( ).

ps.. loving the look of your blog.. super cute!

Post a Comment