CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Puppy Love

My brother and his wife recently moved up here, as he was stationed at the nearby Army Fort. They have a puppy and that little thing makes my 10 year old, granny dog, seem like a pup again. So we thought maybe she needed a friend of her own. So last week we added to the family.

(Our old lady Molly. Don't judge her by her cut - she was botched at PetsMart. She is really a sweet ol' gal.)

(Shh.. pretend it wasn't trash day!)

Doesn't this just scream puppy fun?

After a full day of playing in the sprinkler (and soaking through our cloth diapers) the two of them crashed on the floor for hours together. I didn't pose them, cross my heart.

I should mention that little M named the puppy. He walked right over to him and pointed to his spot and said, "BOLT". If you haven't seen the Disney movie BOLT you should - it's adorable and currently the favorite in the house. So welcome home BOLT.

3 comments:

Beth

I love the pictures! Cute kids and an adorable puppy, what a great combination! :o) I especially love the one with M sleeping with the puppy on his back.

challmeyeralways

I just love it when you blog! They are so good... either uplifting or fun, or full of great pictures.... Your blogs make me remember that I have things to blog about too, and that I couldnt do as good a job as you :-) I love ya anyway though...

Shawna Allen

Oh my gosh, that last pic is so sweet!

Post a Comment