CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

A House Full of Sickies

Coughing, sneezing, whining, crying, sleepless nights, more whining – that has been my life for the past month now. We here at the Bonner house seem to be passing the same germs around and around and around. Just when I think we are all better we get it again. We have missed out on so many fun things and the gorgeous colors of fall because we have been stuck in the house trying to recover.

Finally I decided it was time to take Marcus to the doctor, he has had the hardest time getting better and has been consistently sick the entire time. Just when I thought he was getting better last week he seemed to be worse by the start of this week. So we went to the clinic on base and spent 2 hours there having chest x-rays, monitoring and breathing treatments. Turns out the little guy caught RSV this last go around. So he is on an inhaler through the weekend and we have to keep a close watch on him. He is also being quarantined because he is highly contagious.


I think Landon and Jayelyn might go stir crazy. Jeff took them fishing last night to get them out of the house and yesterday I took them for a drive (oh how fun their life is with mom huh?). Jeff also seems to be pretty sick, but he has had a weak immune system since he got out of boot camp (where is caught pneumonia and got down to 117lbs). On top of being sick he had to get his nasal mist flu vaccination – yay just what we needed flu germs too! I don't see how introducing the flu to an already sick body builds immunity but then again I'm not a doctor :P.


Say a prayer that I stay healthy – I've had my share of sickness throughout, but God has given me the strength (although I've been lacking patience) to be able to care for everyone. Granted the house is a mess and I'm exhausted – but life is still good.

And because I can't blog without a picture here is the tree in our front yard. Oh how I love fall!

1 comments:

shalana

Hope you guys get to feeling better soon.

Post a Comment