CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Have You Missed Me?

Hi my blog stalkers ;)! I've been told by quite a few of you that I've been missed. Let me just say – I love that! The truth is that I've missed you too. Sadly you aren't the only one who has been seeing less of me so has housework, homework, and friends. Who is probably sick of me?– the computer. I think my bottom might actually fuse to the chair. Sad isn't it? It is the price I've had to pay for business. It has been such a blessing, my new photography venture, it is just a matter of balance.

Instead of running around with my camera snapping shots of my kids every chance I get I'm often photographing other people, editing their photos, working on my website, or learning new things! And I LOVE every minute of it. I think I know what I want to be when I grow up! I'm still getting a degree in Elementary Education, because I strongly value education. I just don't know if I will go to work in that right away.


If you have been worrying about the welfare of my children or that handsome man I'm married to, no need. They have been well taken care of and loved and remain my number one priority. What fun would life be if I neglected them. We still have time to get out and play, laugh, and take a few pictures to share.


(Isn't her haircut just wretched?)
I hope to figure out how to include blogging in my usual activities soon. Still trying to work out my new schedule. I hope that you are all blessed. Love and hugs!

1 comments:

Nicole

hey you!! so awesome for you!!!!

Post a Comment