CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Photography

Like sewing I have found a new obsession. It seems like there are infinite possibilities when it comes to photography. If I change one setting on my camera it changes the story. I love how pictures can tell you something. Like this one of my kid telling me that he is confused as to why he is nekked outside and I am taking pictures of him. :P Gotta Love it.









He eventually decided he'd just have fun with it.









I really enjoy learning about every aspect of it. I'm still blundering my way around my camera, but I am coming along - slowly - and am really diggin' the experience.



If you are interested head over to my flickr (CLICK HERE) account and check out how much fun I am having. I would love to talk photography with anyone else who has a passion for it - I can not get enough new information and love learning how to improve from others.

0 comments:

Post a Comment