CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Playing

I have been sick (and so have Landon and Marcus) for almost a week. I am finally starting to feel better.. woo hoo. Just a little residual cough and a mild sore throat so I think I have reached the tail end of this thing. Anyway, my kids have been cooped up in the house with me for a few days while we were all recovering. Yesterday was nice out, so I let them run around and get filthy dirty and I played with my new (to me) camera. I have no idea how to work it. I had an SLR camera a few years ago, but apparently I must have used the automatic features. So I have been spending my last week and half scouring the internet for information on photography and digital SLR cameras. It has been a slow process, but I think I got a few good pictures yesterday.



I concede that they are not the best pictures in the world, but the fact that they are mostly in focus is my big accomplishment for the day!

1 comments:

Maria

Sorry you have been sick... So have we and its no fun! So fun to have a new camera! What kind did you get? Have fun getting to know it. One thing that I have learned is that almost always the best pictures are up really close. I have a photo blog if you want any ideas.....
photosbymaria.blogspot.com

Post a Comment