CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 19, 2012

My Heart Skips

Everything is permissible (allowable and lawful) for me; but not all things are helpful (good for me to do, expedient and profitable when considered with other things). Everything is lawful for me, but I will not become the slave of anything or be brought under its power. Food [is intended] for the stomach and the stomach for food, but God will finally end [the functions of] both and bring them to nothing. The body is not intended for sexual immorality, but [is intended] for the Lord, and the Lord [is intended] for the body [to save, sanctify, and raise it again]. (1 Corinthians 6:12, 13 AMP)


This morning I feel this verse just wrap me up in His protection, in His love, in His salvation, in His purpose for me.  May we stay the there today in that beautiful place of oneness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment