CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 24, 2012

My baby is 5

For some reason the younger two kids have not had real birthday parties with
friends until they turned 5.
Maybe because mom wised up and decided not shell out the moola
for something they will never remember or appreciate.
Maybe because life is crazy hectic and I never got around to it.
I honestly don't know.
But Marcus had his first Birthday Bowling Party.
The same way Landon celebrate his 5th birthday.
 




My sweet friend Jen helped me make a cake. She is oober talented.. me not so much.
I baked it (hence the shape), she frosted most of it and made the little fondant characters.
This was more than likely my LAST attempt at making a cake. No the characters are not supposed
to be sinking in the middle.  Bonus points if you know what cartoon they are from!

0 comments:

Post a Comment