CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 13, 2012

The BEST Mother's Day ...

... because it was eternal!

 This little man decided he wanted to be baptized last night. So we checked with Pastor Barry. Who said the baptismal would be cold but we could do it this morning.

 And it was cold. Barry's first step into the water.

Some heckling from Monica (who heckles at a baptism?) and she splashed him.

 Friends that stayed after service to be apart of this amazing day

 Praying over my boy before his commitment

Barry mimicking Landon's face as he took his first step into the water


 Affirming his decision


  
The moment that changes eternity!





1 comments:

Alyssa

Oh you guys all look so cute. I am so sorry we didn't get the email and didn't stay. We totally would have!! I'm bummed I missed it, but SO glad that Landon decided to get baptized! What a cool thing for him! I love you guys, give him a big hug from me!

Post a Comment