CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 16, 2011

A Name Means Closure

I don't know if there will ever really be closure, other than the day I hug him in heaven. But a few weeks back I went to counseling and it was suggested to me that we name the baby. It has been amazing how naming the baby has eased the pain. Somehow it has wrapped up the tiny little bundle in all our love. Making it so that he was no longer a nameless thing, but my boy. My precious little man that I will only know the other side of this life.
And so we have named him Ian Jeffrey. Ian meaning "God is Gracious".
As we pray for another child and live with the loss that feels so fresh in our hearts, we must remember that GOD IS GRACIOUS.

2 comments:

Brooke

It's beautiful.

Alyssa

Beautiful name Angelina. Ian. I'm gonna miss him even though I didn't know him. I'm really glad you're going to counseling...for some reason they just know the way to talk to you and get you to think about things in a way you couldn't by yourself. Love you!!

Post a Comment