CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Happiest Place On Earth

Well for this family it is wherever we are all together - and as luck would have it we just happened to be at Disneyland! We made a trip to California last week to visit Daddy at his training and there was one place we just had to visit. The kids are at the perfect ages to experience the magic!
I think the free button was his favorite thing! He stared at it all day and made me tell him who each character was about a gazillion times :)
Wow - I love him! He is the most amazing man and I am blessed that God chose me for his wife.

Meeting Mickey Mouse! My heart melted! They were in love with him.
Despite all the struggles that come along with parenting - moments like these are the ones that will forever be in memory. I adore them so much. They were so much fun on this trip.
Daddy's school is 5 minutes from the ocean. Central California is so beautiful. Before leaving sunny California we made a couple visits. One to see Great-Grandpa (My mom's dad) and one to have dinner with Jeff's parents and our nephew. Great-Grandpa was so delighted. He loves the kids so much. He is going to be 91 in April and he just got his license renewed for 5 YEARS! God help him ;o)


It was such a relaxing trip and such a joy to get to spend time with my family. Our hearts just aren't complete when we are apart. Thankfully he will get to come home again for another visit in 13 days. Can't wait!!!

2 comments:

myreal.everyday.life

just awesome!!!

ps.. your hair is getting LONG :)

About Me

Brooke I'm growing it out for Locks of Love and donating it this July for a friend. :)

Post a Comment