CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Date 2010

Keeping true to our family tradition the kids and I had our Valentine's date night tonight. We really missed Daddy, but don't worry we texted him pictures. This year was far less fancy than years prior (remember FANCY is the word that describes Valentine's dinner around here). Only J and Mommy really dressed up.
And And the out-take. Of-course you can't get a pic of all the kids and mommy smiling on the first try you know.
We went around the table and talked about why we loved each person, including Daddy. M said he loved every one of us because we were robots. Not sure where that came from - but we laughed till it hurt each time he said it. We also talked about how much God loves us and the different ways he shows us his love everyday.
And Daddy just so you know here are the reasons why you are loved:
L: I love Daddy because he wrestles me.
J: I love Daddy because he plays blocks with me.
M: I love Daddy because he's a robot poop.
Mommy: I love Daddy because he takes good care of us, works hard, and goes to school far away so we can be safe and have a happy life.
We love you Daddy. Happy Valentine's Day.

1 comments:

myreal.everyday.life

very sweet! I love those of you and the kiddos!

Post a Comment