CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Mom Lacks Common Sense

What is wrong with the picture above? No, not technically... I will concede this is a terrible photograph, but I want you to notice my lack of common sense. A toddler, running in flip flops, down a gravel sidewalk. Hmmm... what could the outcome possibly be..

Look at his adorable little lips just moments before we went on our walk.

And about 5 minutes into our walk/run on the gravel sidewalk.


That is one fat lip. Poor M just kept crying all night when he'd roll over in bed and his lip would brush his pillow. Lesson learned at the expense of M's face. Sorry my little boo.


And of course I have to include a shot of the other two from the day. So here is my protege.

And my ballerino?

0 comments:

Post a Comment