CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Book Study - Starting Feb 1.

Alright, by request (like 2 people - not some big request) I postponed book study until after the holidays and now I am ready to go! So here is the information again. Let me know if you are interested.

Biblical Womanhood in the Home
By Nancy Leigh DeMoss
Contributor Nancy Leigh DeMoss
Published by Good News Publishers, 2002
ISBN 1581343604, 9781581343601192 pages.
Biblical Womanhood in the Home.

2 comments:

Freakaflutter

Is this the one we taled about before? I am interested. I always love when you share what you have read of Mrs. DeMoss! I hope you are having a wonderful day! Talk toyou Later Friend!

shalana

I started a beth moore study this month and don't think I can do them both at the same time. sounds like a great study though. let me know how you like it and maybe I can do it next.

Post a Comment