CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Own Photoshoot!

So the one thing I have been asked for on my website (click here) is an about me page. Well the only problem with that was I did not have any pictures of myself because I am always the one on the other side of the camera. My buddy and neighbor (click here) who is an aspiring photographer agreed to take some photos of me. Didn't she do such a great job. I apologize for the last one, I do not feel as comfortable on the other side of the camera and had a hard time acting normal!



2 comments:

Freakaflutter

You look totally comfortable....Your Hot! It was a blast! Thank you for trusting me!

Beth

Great pictures! Such a pretty lady. ;o) I like all of them but I think you look really confident in the first one, which is always a great quality in a photographer. ;o)

Post a Comment