CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Baby M Has Arrived

The Lord blessed us with the most beautiful and TERM baby! - And I just know it's because so many people were praying for us.

God's timing could not have been more perfect. My mom came into town on August 5th and had to leave on the 17th - but she was able to make it for the birth! Yay. On Tuesday I started having contractions every 2 - 3 minutes so I went to the hospital and was dilated to 3cm, but not in active labor (you have to be 4cm and regularly contracting). So they sent me home and told me that they thought I should eat and walk around and I would go into labor sometime in the night. Nothing happened. Then on Wednesday (Aug 15) the contractions started again along with a lot of back pain, so I went back to L&D. This time I was dilated to 4cm so they admitted me around 4:30 in the afternoon. My contractions slowed way down so they broke my water at 5:45. Baby M was born at 9:58pm and was perfect. I was able to go WITHOUT ANY MEDICATION OF ANY KIND! He weighed 7lbs12ozs (our biggest by far) and was 20". Hubby went home to get some sleep around 1 AM and relieve the sitter and my mom was able to stay at the hospital with me over night. Baby M and I were released yesterday afternoon and we all had our first night at home. It was just about as sleepless as I remembered. ;)

Landon and J are in love with Baby M. I thought that they would be jealous of my time, but they couldn't care less about me and just want to tend to his every coo. They are an amazing big brother and sister and my heart could not be any happier. Hubby has been able to take the next week off of work, so we are looking forward to having some family bonding time for awhile. We are blessed beyond words!

0 comments:

Post a Comment